Thread: Licensed BLACK ROCK SHOOTER TV series
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-03, 06:03   Link #853
dragonspit4

ok.... I just thought of something...I am going to write a really WILD guess on what the series is about.. I think that BRS and BGS is actually friends in this series.....

Some Points:
1) People with alternate self do not age. (They are a beyond human existence)
2) Yuu has merged enough of her existence into the other world that she becomes a very weak existence in the real world.
3) Saya's appearance is deceiving (She just "appears" to be older, using disguise, but she is actually young as well.)
4) At one point in time..... Mato and Yomi has direct control over the BRS and DM but they lost their memory and lost the link.

Basically Mato knows Saya, Yuu and Yomi before and are friends with them, but for some reason (I think this reason has something to do with Yuu), Mato lost her memories and lost her direct connection to BRS. Mato knows Saya from before, but Mato forgot about Saya and Yomi.

Therefore Saya is trying to save her friend Mato by trying to ignite Mato's memory using various methods.

In the end Mato is going to remember who she is.. and becomes friends with Saya and Yomi again.
dragonspit4 is offline   Reply With Quote