View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 12:44   Link #205
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
My opinion is up in the air for a live-action film of Bleach. However, considering a lot of live-action Japanese films suck, seeing our live-action films is amazing. They did pretty good with the three Transformers movies at least on footage and 3D motion, as well as CGI. I agree that Dragon Ball sucked, that I do. And I'm slightly against them making a movie out of Rurouni Kenshin. However, I say we give them another try. I think it mostly depends on the director and staff.

I am willing to give them a try after seeing how they handled Transformers, even if the storyline is quite different, the footage is stunning. The Japanese are the masters of animation and we are the masters of live-action, for sure.

Um for every good movie the U.S makes there are a lot of failed ones and Transformers sucked! For three reasons...Bumblebee couldn't talk, Megatron did not turn into a gun. He was the only one who could and most of us bought Megatron for just that reason. Prime was popular but so was Megatron . Lastly in the sequel Megatron was deposed at the big bad and he did not turn into the gun

Wolverine? Do I need to say more?
X-man first class was good but... come on....Xavier grew up with Mistique who is a hell of lot older than he is. They're in a mansion but it's Just her and Charles. Where in the hell was Juggernaut!?! Beast turns blue because of Mistique. That is not how Charles became a paraplegic...Seriously...seriously? and they don't even mention that Azalea is going to boink Mistique and elude to the fact the he is Night Crawler's Dad. You know how many times my nephews and younger cousins asked me why is Night Crawler Red? Azalea didn't even meet Mistique like that and I had to keep explaining he's blue because Mistique is his mother....it was a pain

Spiderman 3 don't even get me started.....

There are only a few superhero movies that are good. Maybe a handful and most of them suck and I won't hold my breath because I have no faith that Bleach Movie will suck too. I wish they would just make an original animated movie..or leave it alone.

Ichigo will become white and Bleach will go suburban or worse..he'll be played by JYB

NOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-03-07 at 12:57.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote