Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 08:49   Link #64
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
About the ‘mask’ rule: yeah, It IS ridiculous. Plus, those female saints always wear poor clothing, not just minimal but also ugly compared to the male saints. I feel sorry for them. Also, how come (in the original show) the male cloth cover all important parts of the body while the female cloth just cover the shoulders, arms and lower part of legs? In fact, I’m a bit curious, can Eagle cloth (Marin’s), Crane cloth (Yuzuriha’s) and Ophiucus cloth (Shaina’s) worn by men?

Btw, did Shaina marry Seiya already (due to the ‘mask’ rule)? If she didn’t, then it’s obviously Shaina’s own fault since she’s too shy to ask Seiya even though he’s always available .
Sure, as long as those men are not afraid to "cross dress". Shun had no problem wearing the andromeda cloth. Imagine if Ikki had been sent to claim that cloth as was originally planned... I bet he would have never accepted to wear it
Incidentally...

I doubt Shaina married Seiya. If he has any love interest, it's Saori. I don't know if Athena is allowed to have a romantic relationship with one of her saint though... well, she's the "big boss" so she can do it if she wants to. What happens if a female saint can neither kill (too strong for her) nor marry (already taken/not interested) the person who saw her face anyway?