View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 07:39   Link #301
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I look forward to hearing Misawa Sachika in a lead role. She was the "sweets spirit" Cafe in Yumeiro Patissiere, but hasn't done much in the past two years. Of course, she is barely 18.
So am I! She has a tough role this time since Kuroyukihime's characterization changes within the series, so she does have to show some talent to cast the character correctly (she sounds awesome in the PVs already). Last year I was interested in Kayano Ai, this year I am interested in Misawa and Komatsu Mikako.

Kaji isn't as bad as people made him out to be (also previously mentioned but in the Aquarion thread); he does have range (ref. Novelist in UN-GO; yeah I know there are like 10 people who watched that on this board). He is using his weak voice in AW like GC, but that's not the fault of the voice but more like the fault of Shu's characterization (point in case, that voice is fine for Amata etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse View Post
I just noticed the music staff for this show and it got me very excited. ^^

> onoken
> MintJam
> Hiroyuki Oshima

YES PLZ
+1.

According to the Horizon commentary track for episode 5 (near the end with the explosion), Studio 8 spent 5 months doing the first 5 episodes of Horizon. I don't expect them to show same kind of commitment for AW (since there's Horizon 2 planned ...), but I do expect awesome animation and music for this series.

EDIT: New PV out on the previous page, don't miss it!

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2012-03-16 at 07:40. Reason: new PV
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote