View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 13:48   Link #13
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

So Kaiki, Oshino, and Kagenui went to the same college and were in the same club. Kinda makes sense. Wonder if there were any other people in that occult club that will make an appearance in the future.

And <3 for teen Shinobu. And, mad granny is scary granny. Now we only have to wait for the adult version in Kizumonogatari . The fight scenes were disappointing, and the episode overall didn't have that much of an impact to me, but just wanted to give it a 10 for the finale.

As for the fake sister part, if you think about adopted siblings, the situations is not so far fetched. You could've lived with a sibling for 20 years without knowing that the sibling was actually adopted, and even when the truth comes out, it probably wouldn't change anything between the siblings and the rest of the family. Difference in blood, be it actual blood or supernatural entity, can't even measure up in front of family bonds.

And the short hair trend continues on. Personally, I find Hanekawa and Tsukihi's short hair good, but I feel that Hitagi and Karen's new hairdo a change for the worse.

Last edited by Nochgo; 2012-03-17 at 14:45.
Nochgo is offline   Reply With Quote