Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2005-01-04, 17:14   Link #9
Cgoten

Send a message via AIM to Cgoten Send a message via Yahoo to Cgoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter Volk
D. Gray-man is indeed an awesome series - I just picked up volume 2 of the manga today and it's fantastic so far. I love the feel of the manga very, very much, and combined with the great characters (particularly the Earl, Aaron, and the guys from Exorcist HQ) I know that this one is definitely a keeper. I just hope it doesn't get canceled like so many young Jump series do...

If it doesn't get canceled, however, we can probably expect an anime eventually but most likely not until it's in the 12-15 volume range. When it comes, it will surely be amazing.
Ah, lucky.... Volume 2 won't be in stock here for at least another 2 or 3 weeks. >_< If you could scan it, we could get those chapters done faster. Also, just wondering, does it mention an English name for 黒の教団 [くろ の きょうだん] anywhere in volume 2, like it did with The Earl of Millennium and some other characters in volume 1? It's hard deciding what to translate it as, and it'd be nice if it's written in English somewhere... But if not, oh well... ^_^;;

I'd really like to get to the point where we do this series the same week that the chapters are out in Jump, but that depends on how fast we can work. ^_^;; Chapter 30 is the newest, so it shouldn't be hard... And as for the reason that there's no anime series for this yet, it's because it's a pretty new series.
Cgoten is offline   Reply With Quote