View Single Post
Old 2005-12-18, 18:37   Link #8
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
Can't say much about the later episodes, since those haven't been fansubbed yet. But oddly enough the fresh forum thread has spurred me to make a post here before it gets drowned in post-fansub discussion again.

Spoiler for ep7:
Dun worry. Your options will open up as the series progresses. But don't think that'll make it easy to guess

Spoiler for Episode 12:

So some of us were talking on IRC about which would've fit better. Extending season 2 to 26 episodes to allow deeper character developments and tackle some much wanted yet unadressed issues in greater depth or a season 3. I myself would prefer a season 3 as I find A's is great in 13 eps and 26 may be a bit too long.

The key problem with a season 3 IMO is
Spoiler:

And it's due to that large cast size that I'm gonna try and get a MUGEN squad together. I doubt it'll work out due to it needing programmers but I've succeeded in similar things before (my pet projects are at about 50% successfully started so that's a pretty good score)

Also, I too hope they find a way to bring back the old topic because there was a ton of really great stuff, both funny and insightful there.

And thanks, Sister Princess. Rep awarded. And welcome back, everyone.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote