View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 04:38   Link #260
dragon1412

Scarlet is better in my opinion.But you should go with the one you like

@Kleeyook: well that maybe because its the author taste? but anyway dont worry too much. STnBD is diffirent from Znt. If you read both you can see that Kamito have more depth than Saito and well on later volume Claire did change(well, she is still annoying as hell to me but it better).
The most diffirent point from the 2 MC is that the feeling that Kamito have for Claire is not love(well, maybe a little). He is being influenced alot, sure but if you read the later volume you can see that romantic affection Kamito have for Claire is rather weak compare to Restia (yay !) and if you exclude Restia the one he normally give his affection the most is Est.

Anyway when you guy read further you can see that unlike Louise who have mostly 100% of Saito feeling, Claire arent have that privilage and Kamito,as isaid in my previous post, is more similar to hayate with Athena rather than Saito and Louise.

The mainpoint is that in STnBD the line of main heroine/support heroine arent as clear as in Znt and the author is quite well versed in romance so we can hope for STnBD not to jump in Znt footstep.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote