View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 18:49   Link #28376
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Later Yasu makes Jessica blind and plays "Kanon-ghost"... and kills Nanjo... oh and of course she kills Jessica too. Eva finds George's and Jessica's and "shannon's" corpse... She goes mad and kills Battler and then Yasu... She escapes to Kuwadorian and BOOM. The End.
No, apparently Eva killed Battler before finding Jessica's corpse. She left after injuring Jessica by mistake, Battler followed her and then she killed him.

Ironically this is what pushes me to think she wasn't the culprit.

Once Jessica loses her sight all she had to do was to shoot Battler, then Nanjo then Jessica. She didn't need to take Battler away if murdering them was her plan.
Something happened that made her decide to murder Battler once she found herself alone with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Sorry if there are mistakes. I haven't read Banquet for more than a year and maybe i got some things mixed up. But i just cannot believe that Eva-Beatrice has absolutly NOTHING to do with Eva.
Well, I think Eva agreed to be Yasu's accomplice and only later realized that she helped her to kill everyone. Let's say that Yasu did something similar to what Erika did in EP 6. She pushed Eva to believe the culprit was someone else... let's say Krauss and Natsuhi who are suspicious because they're already hiding Kinzo's status. However, once she finds them death Eva realizes she had been used (similar to how Rosa realizes it in the Ougon game) and that due to her actions the culprit had managed to kill everyone.

Can this be enough to make her snap?

Also, unrelated but it seems Ougon said that Will and Dlanor were characters made up by Shannon to defeat the witches in a tale she told Ange.
If we take this as canon, unless Ange or Shannon told someone else about them, they're the only ones who know about their existence.

(though it might be this is not canon at all...)
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote