View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 10:59   Link #18
marvelB

Yeah, looks like Aohige was spot-on with the fart-talk, as well. He also correctly guessed the name of Law's ability. And now he brought up the suggestion that the samurai has a tanuki/fox-type DF power. Tell me Mr. Bluebeard, you wouldn't happen to be Oda in disguise, would you.....?

Anyways, really fun chapter. Though I'm a bit confused about whether Caesar is supposed to be a bounty hunter or if he's some exiled mad scientist with a bounty on his head. Though I've gotta admit, finally having a powerful bounty hunter as an arc villain is all kinds of awesome (and LONG overdue). Can't wait to finally see his face next chapter since he unveiled himself to Law.....

Heh, the body-swapped Straw-Hats sure were great. I love Nami's reactions to Sanji's attempts at peeping/groping himself (I can totally see her firing a beam at her own body eventually, too). Chopper was great, as well. Though I do wonder how long the body switch will last. Is it a temporary thing, or does Law have to transfer the personalities back himself? I mean, Tashigi had even managed to reconnect herself after getting split apart, so maybe it's possible for the rest of the crew to get their normal bodies back on their own....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Maybe it is because of Mes?

Yet he is not in a coma and he looks fine now?

Even putting the last thread's argument aside, it's still odd that Smoker had passed out after Law used Mes on him. Honestly, I still wouldn't be surprised if there were some sort of unusual side effect to losing one's heart.....