Thread: Licensed Upotte!!
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-21, 13:03   Link #188
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 02

Fantastically late folks, but man, that was totally my fault! Can you believe I didn't see the episode 02 preview at the end of episode 01? I thought that scene when FNC-chan was ranting was all there was

And then episode 02 caught me completely by surprise, I didn't know it would be full of neesan goodness! And G3-chan, oh the love of my life, I love that girl! Favorite part of all:

THOSE LEGS And then she took off her pantyhose oooh doctor (why didn't they let us see it?)

Gotta agree with the earlier comment about British girl getting knocked out quite early, speaking of her, does she have a neesan? I propose her neesan have an oujosama personality

And lol @ anti-recoil pose. M14-chan looked so cute, her legs

I demand a swimsuit ep, preferably focused on the neesans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*BROFIST*

I actually don't care much for the main 4 weapons at all, but M14, G3 and FAL were all weapons I liked even before they got sexified
Now that's the word I was looking for! When I watched the first ep, I was wondering how to refer to these girls, is it gun girls, I knew it can't be girls with guns because they are the guns, but "sexified" guns wins my vote anytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
This series unites Gun and Loli lovers (and partly oneesan lover) LOL

So... which "Guns" are you guys rooting for? LOL....
Obviously my favorite is G3-chan, I didn't know she's from West Germany too those legs, those psycho tendencies, ah if there's one complaint I have, that would be:

Her skirt is too long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
I will just post whatever I could do with multiple screenshot.
Sure someone could do a better job than me sorting the brightness/contrast and removing of the text.

Spoiler for for G3A3:

Spoiler for for FAL L1A1:

I was planning to drop after seeing ep 1 but I changed my mind after a fun ep 2. Shall look forward to what else this show got.
Nice work, I don't know why the neesans had to have that old film reel effect, it ruined the brightness on everything Anyways, I fixed up G3-chan, in all her 1080p glory:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote