View Single Post
Old 2012-04-25, 11:20   Link #90
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
I fail to understand why Oda created a gas based devil fruit now. Smoke devil fruit was almost doing the same thing. But Im sure he will add such great and unthinkable elements to devil fruit that it will look completely different than other two gas like fruits. I can only hope that there wont be another basic fire/lava like ordinary relationship.

Since he is all about weapons of mass destruction, he may as well be a walking nuclear weapon. Still even if he is, what difference there is than a combined doku poison gas combined with moku moku powers? Cant wait to see what will come out of it.
Here's what I mentioned earlier on:

Quote:
If he goes by actual meanings of the words, smoke is made up of solid or liquid particles suspended in air, while gas is a state of matter.

As far as we've seen, Smoker's smoke mainly binds and traps people while CC seems to be working with poisonous gases to kill.

If CC's gas experiments are performed with his own ability's supply of gas, it probably means he can use combustible, explosive gases as well as toxic, nerve and hallucinogenic gases.

He is a weapon of mass destruction by himself.
And the difference between his gases and Magellan's poisonous fumes is that CC's gases are not just limited to poisonous gases, but also combustible gases and hallucinogens.

There are many gases that are not normally poisons that can do harm in many ways. Hydrogen, highly explosive, infamous chlorine gas, not just a poison but can combine to form corrosive compounds easily. He can even completely fill someone with helium like Dig Dug, or even paralyse and kill with oxygen, like what happened in Jojo Stone Ocean.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/