View Single Post
Old 2012-04-28, 19:04   Link #3209
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
To someone who stopped at episode 5, my response would be: No way...how does making a gun in less than 30 sec too science? (unless they change that setting in later episode..which I have no idea since I have never watched it past episode 5)..that was more like a fairy tale to me and probably that was one of the reason to make me drop the show.

Anyway, I still hope Age can finish what it had intended to bring in the first place. Regarding to the next series, my suggestion would be the staff should just focus on making a good series instead of trying to appease all sides.
Its hardly realistic but its still "science" since what you essentially have is a souped up quick efficient miniaturized factory and is far from an impossibility. The science factor refers more than just one example but rather the whole "future human civilization" feeling that Gundam series are all so well known as. In this regard, AGE is similar to most other AUs. With the new younger generation, it becomes a neutral rather than a plus point.

For the record, AGE hardly had examples where things are built in split seconds, the DODS Rifle is actually the only one (the closest "fast creation example" to it would be Madorna's Photon Cannon modificati to the Diva being another feat that was done even more unrealistically quickly though it wasnt split second either). The wears always take time to build and is hardly designed and built in one instance.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2012-04-28 at 19:50.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote