View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 19:36   Link #8352
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
The dude does not give a shit, this seems to have enhanced even more since he became president, the most shit he's ever given was in regards to Medaka, outside of that nope. It's most probably why he assembled that council in the first place because their girls and interesting to hang around.

Pretty much typically when Zen fights shit hits the fan, it doesn't really happen much with other characters because they typically have pretty ridiculous abilities and there's either or a powerup or general trolling involved. Because Zen's match's are typically david verse goliath and you know he won't get an ass pull powerup there's generally more tension. Add in to the fact he's generally one of the fighters who uses his brain more and certain instances like the fact he practically set up a plan that involved a double sucide involving himand Kumagawa, and you have generally the most interesting fights this manga has.
You know that was somewhat more interesting than the fights with the other council members. Zenikichi's fights are more interesting than the Medaka fights where she plows through everything. It is sort of the Dragon Ball anime and its sequel Dragon Ball Z, it may not be the best example but I will get my point across. In Draogn Ball, a lot of thought has put into the fights where the cahracters use some strategy or plan to defeat their foes. In DBZ however, it is more like 'my power level is higher than so I win' and after awhile it does get kind of boring and monotonous.