View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 16:00   Link #30725
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well a power type fighter is a being who just uses power and technique type fighter is a being who just uses technique. I think along the lines I want Ise to be a Hybrid type of fighter. No disrespect to Boxing fans out there, but Ise is like a Boxer they only use Speed and power and they have only two areas to hit. I want Ise to be something like a MMA fighter, a combination of everything and they can hit everywhere.
Nice analogy, I agree that a hybrid would be the way to go for Ise. I've tried to imagine his future battle
with Vali and i always end up thinking that Vali would be the one overwhelming him with power while Ise
strategically fights with his different forms and abilities.

Well Vali has better base stats after all so what i said should make sense

@dragonroots
that would be an interesting test, a bit difficult though considering that the pieces aren't people you're familiar
with and its hard to fight and order people like that

@soji
right now, i'm actually hoping that he develops techniques and attacks that can only be performed with the presence
of a specific member to further develop both his relationships and skills
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk