View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 13:35   Link #2027
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
I'm saving IP for get one of the top tier champions but I dunno which one to get; right now I'm thinking of Fiora. Is she good?; I understand she is a monster if she is fed but after that I don't know much of her.
As an AD carry jungler, Fiora has some ups and downs:
+ absurdly fast and safe jungling thanks to her passives (innate and the AD from W). She can run on a vamp scepter even with low dmg and LS nerf.
+ dual dash in lunge, better ganks over one-dash champions.
+ high early damage output
+ high survivability while ganking, since passive stacks x4

then again....

- Hard to play. Riposte and speed burst last only a couple of seconds, and she's melee. If you're going to gank with E, you must first take whatever CC the enemy team can throw at you, unless your laning partners have a stun up their sleeves.
- Hard to itemize. She definitely NEEDS a slow, TriForce only takes up one slot but may not be hard enough to catch certain champions. Over that, you'll be needing AS, penetration, HP/lifesteal and tenacity (especially tenacity).
- Has no escape move. Lunge is a targeted dash for enemies only.
- As with Yi's Alpha Strike, Blade Waltz takes Fiora to the enemy champion at the end of its cast, so unless you're going for a certain kill, she's easy to bait for turret fire by dashing backwards after she initiates R.

Overall: while she is nice, I'd rather pick Udyr, Trundle or Jarvan IV over her.

Quote:
I've seen her ran AD/on-hit and AP in ranked.
Tried AS/AP Lulu for fun, dies insanely fast even with ~800 bonus HP and her ulti.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote