Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
If i had to rank harems..
1. Campione.
2. DxD
3. Blade Dance
4. Ryushi
5. SAO

SAO has one of the weakest harems... :\
Its the perfect match.. but weakest harem.
I agree in terms of harem Campione is superior to Hs DxD.
I have never read nor heard of Ryushi so i can't comment on that title.
My personal harem preferences,both ln and manga,would be along the lines of

1) Campione!
2) Hs DxD
3) Trinity Seven(If the relationship with the harem is improved it will become a great manga)

Honorable Mentions:Tsuki-Tsuki,Kore wa Zombie desu ka, Girls of the Wild's,Kure-Nai,Sora no
Otoshimono, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru,Rosario + Vampire,Sekirei,Blade Dance, and IS.
These are the ones i could come up with off the top of my head i might have missed a few.

In my opinion,as a harem, Campione! is superior to DxD because even thought DxD has a
bigger and more definitive harem the MC is not as much of a coward(we all know what i mean)
when it comes to relationships. Within 2 volumes Godou made out with 3 different chicks while Ise
within 2 volumes only kissed Rias once. I know we can factor in that Ise had just met his harem and
he didnt have enough time to develop the relationships,the girls in Hs DxD are nowhere near as aggressive
as the ones in Campione!, and a lot of the making out was due to the circumstances... but that's not what
really matters to me. Making rationalizations to defend the progress is futile since Campione starts off at full
throttle(relationship-wise) and DxD starts off much slower.
For me the deciding factor is the progression of the relationships. Relationship-wise,for now,i prefer
fast paced over slow paced.
In terms of comedy and harem members Hs DxD is superior.

Last edited by Clue; 2012-05-19 at 16:57.
Clue is offline   Reply With Quote