View Single Post
Old 2005-12-22, 20:19   Link #4
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
Not really sure if she just made it like that, but it's an awesome looking schoolgirl uniform.
I applaud your choice. I think it looks great on her Or as my g/f said "Nice uniform she's almost wearing"

This is a pretty tough decision for me as school uniforms are often taken for granted but they add so much to a character. Even when they changed them around in Wind it effected the overall feel of the characters. And due to a recent design project I've been working on, I've done a lot of research on school uniforms lately. This of course meant going to Getchu and saving hundreds of images. But for anime only I'd say Mizuro. They have subtle colour variations and a lot of style. The ribbons are cute and it can look good on any type of girl.
Actually, instead of looking for an anime screenshot, here. The uniforms like like these except the ribbons and bows change with character.

Tho the ones from the Age universe are cool and I like how they're coloured by grade, Green Blue and Red.

My favourite school uniform of any series (games/anime/manga) goes to the Marl Kingdom stories.

Spoiler for to hide images. no actual spoilers:

I have no examples but I also like it when the uniform has a touch of a military look to it, if that fits the setting. Just stuff like tassles or medals. Nothing major.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote