View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 18:45   Link #49
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Yep, one of the brother orphans. The point probably being that Kabuto's "true self" is the kid that just wanted to help his "mom" and "brothers and sisters" out and go to bed at nine.
-If that's the case, Kabuto may indeed get his wish. But as with Nagato/Pain I don't think his sins would allow him to remain with them for too long. It's true at this point that Kabuto has some sympathy points (Hell, even Orochimaru had them near his death), but his actions over the years have likely overshadowed any "happy ending". But perhaps that is not so bad either...

-Anyway from what I understood, Izanami entraps an Izanagi spammer by making the choice/path they altered to be a "permanent loop" so long as they do not accept the error they made. Now here is what I do not understand. Judging by Kabuto's comments, he knows what Itachi is about to do and he is aware of what is going is not normal. So wouldn't a normal Izanagi user realize something is up and just alter the outcome again? Or is it that the moment they alter something again Izanami kicks in to create yet another time loop for them? Because if it is the former, shouldn't Izanagi still trump Izanami?