View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 19:36   Link #52
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
If Itachi succeeds, Kabuto comes home and Naruto can't succeed anymore. Nothing sparks hatred faster than injustice and the guy responsible for the death of dozen of thousands persons surviving the war unscathed and living happily ever after would be the biggest injustice of this manga.

But then, Kishi went all out with the vengeance is wrong aspect, but never bothered with the concept of justice. It was wrong for Raikage to kill Sasuke, but the only alternative was letting it go. Kishimoto made clear that now, catching criminals is wrong because it's like vengeance.

If Kishi continues like this, I'll have troubles accepting the future Narutoverse as better than the old one. It's like using medecine to cure the symptoms, but not the disease. There is no point, and once you take away the medicine (Naruto in this case), the diseases hits HARD.
But then, my moral compass is not Kishi compatible since I still don't think Itachi deserved any kind of redemption.

Also, yeah, Sasuke is not sacrificing his eyes anytime soon. The three fights will end with a clear winner. The kages (due to Madara's forfeit), Itachi / Sasuke and Naruto (which means Tobi will start bitching the world sucks next month and die before the end of summer). Which means fresh Sasuke vs beat up Naruto (to even the odds) to end the year and the manga.
Don't worry, the real bad guys are gonna die anyway no matter what Naruto does. Even if Naruto doesn't finish them, Kishi will do it via "divine providence" just like he did with Nagato. He will also give them a flashback to make us think "aw he wasn't so bad after all", even for scum like Danzo. Sasuke is the only bad guy who will survive.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote