View Single Post
Old 2012-06-23, 15:14   Link #3609
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Recently started DCIII but decided to leave it on hold to play some game trials.

First was Alcot Honey Comb next title: 1/2 summer. My first impression of the game was positive. All the characters are very likable with Ushio as my favorite and already wishing for Kazuha route. Really like the art for the game with the artist being the same one that worked on Lump of Sugar's PrismRhythm.

The plot has the classic "protagonist returning home after years of absence" with a few twists including a supernatural element. Not as much as is Harupoco but there is quite the amount of comedy in this game along with much appreciated romance and ichaicha.

Looking forward to the full game.

Spoiler for 1/2 summer Trial:

Second game trials I played was AXL’s Dolphin Divers. My impression for this one wasn’t as positive as 1/2 summer’s mainly because the trial focused too much on the “training” part instead of developing the characters so we could get to know them better. Surprisingly the only character we get to know a little more of is a secondary heroine.

Still, the trial was enjoyable for the most part and both the main and sub heroines are charming which is why I’m thinking of giving the full game a chance.

Finally, also read the trial for UnisonShift:Blossom’s Tokeijikake no Leyline. This one was really good. The trial is divided in various scenes developing both plot and characters. This trial did a great job at getting my attention and interest in the full game. There seems to be only three heroines but, I’m hoping for a secret Rito route.

Spoiler for ”Tokeijikake no Leyline Trial”: