View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 17:16   Link #57
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Yukana was terrific. We can argue about Irisu, I suppose, but the way Yukana did her voice was an eleven out of ten for me. A bit artificial, but so self-confident, and with such smooth grace and power.

Irisu is highly dangerous, but dangerous in a good cause. That is what the couple of women I have known who were like her have been, too. I liked and admired them both -- all the time trying to keep out of their way, lol. But when they caught me and got me to do stuff, I had to admit they were using me better than I would use myself.

I loved the way Oreki's mind was seen to be changing. I loved the conversation on the street between him and Satoshi, and what we learned about both of them. Eru stopping herself from telling Oreki something in public was so interesting. And it was great to realize that just as his fame expands, Oreki discovers he was likely wrong. Mayaka continues to be done so brilliantly well by Kayano Ai.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.