View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 10:22   Link #40
Raph
Genin for ever

Many people say that Edo-Madara is overpowered and Kishi went too far, but let's face the arguments, he was the strongest Uhicha world ever known. We all know about Hashirama and Madara's fight over the valey of the end, but we do not know how EPIC that battle was. (Moreover we may discover more on that historical event since Madara is staying) And as a consequence of Kabuto's cautionless usage of Edo Jutsu, the risk of having summoned being immortal and with limitless chakra and uncontrolled mind if he breaks out is a equivalent risk according to the Forbidden Jutsu of the Ressurection. I think there is nothing wrong about that.

As a result Madara is immortal, so that's the risk of using edo tensei. if u summon someone stronger than u and who know the seal he can be here forever

For me it's just mind-blowing turning out. This maybe even better ressurection than Tobi wanted to do with the rinnegan.

I would like to see Sasuke arriving in front of Kages and deciding to face Madara, it would be Epic to see these two fighting , but unless Sasuke got some new techs from Itatchi, he does not have any chances agains Madara.

Last edited by Raph; 2012-06-27 at 12:45.
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote