View Single Post
Old 2012-06-27, 20:53   Link #805
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestalker5 View Post
Way longer then I originally intended...

I did watch and read a bit of HS DxD.... but I didn't like the MC. He was ridiculous... If I knew him in real life I would have turned the other way and pretended like he didn't exist.

It may be obvious that he'll be with Gremory, but the other girl [Forget her name] kept getting in their way... and the MC didn't exactly try to stop her [or any one for that matter] from doing anything.

Hell he created a technique that blows the clothes off of females, underwear in all. And he was proud of it like it was the most awesome thing in the world. Not my idea of a guy I want to be known as a friend to... He may be nice, but that's about all that's going for him.

I don't know why girls in harems go for the useless, perverted, and/or terrible guy.

Actually if you read DxD till later volume[12+summary of untranslated], you will know that DxD is true Harem LN[coz the theme for LN is greed and they're devil, so it's obvious]. and the main heroine also know of that and give him permission to have harem[even her parent too].

for DB i must say that "thanx god it's DB, if he created x-ray vision that will be real disaster". if you want to know why, in vol 2 Ise wondering which skill he want to develop[Dress break or X-ray vision], and he chose DB. if you say WTH with this guy to create such a tech, then wait till you read vol 5 when Ise developed his strongest tech[created coz of sexually frustated after chased around by a dragon]

as for Ise himself, i'm very much like him as friend[at least he is the type of guy that won't stab your back. and being with him is more fun than with quite and silent guy]. yeah ofcourse he's pervert and useless, but that only in first two volume[later he is practically invicible till the level of summoning goddess and get her blessing that made his sacred gear lost it mind and crying].

why did girl like him eventhough he is pervert and useless?
+he is honest man[and women is like honest man more than sly one]
+he may be useless but always do his best to solve thing[to the level of get himself killed for the second time].
+he love woman and won't let them get hurt
Spoiler for Spoiler for vol 4:

+not all his tech is perverted[it's really his strongest tech, and no woman regardless how strong she is want to battle him coz of this tech(DB and Bilingual)]:
Spoiler for Ise other tech:

as for Kirito, he is more like complete oppasite of Ise[in term of greed for woman(Asuna only)], chivalrous, and appreciate life. but he is a lone wolf type and more to clever than smart[cool and strong type MC]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote