View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 01:33   Link #423
All Fiction

I just found out about this LN called "Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu"(俺、ツインテールになります。) that was just released about 2 weeks ago.

From what I've gathered, it seems like it's a story about a boy who likes girls with twintails hairstyle but due to some circumstances, he becomes a twintailed superheroine(trap or genderbend, I don't know), the Twintails Warrior known as Tail Red to fight some monsters or something.

It won the Grand Prize for Shogakukan 6th Light Novel Special Award.
Also, Kenjirou Hata, the author of Hayate no Gotoku praised this novel. I can't read Japanese that much, but it seems like he said something like this: "Announce an anime adaptation for this next week, already!".
It's been staying quite strong in Amazon rankings. As I'm typing this, it's currently ranked 50th out of the top 100 most ordered light novels in Amazon JP.

More pics(courtesy of Akiba blog):
Spoiler:

It looks like one of those crazy fun action comedy series that doesn't take itself seriously, and I like the illustrations shown so far. I'm interested and so I'll be keeping my eyes on this one, hopefully someone is willing to translate this.

Last edited by All Fiction; 2012-07-05 at 23:01.