View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 05:48   Link #5972
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Question?

I have a new Ipod classic 7th gen, which has a built-in moving hard drive. When those things drop you run a risk of breaking it because of the HDD. So I was at the gym working out, and listing to music with my Ipod Classic, and of course I have a leather case for my Ipod classic this one to be exact My case

Its made out of real leather which fits nice and compact, plus its well-padded without being bulky, a medium thickness.

When I was changing songs on my Ipod in the gym I caught someone that was in need of assistance through my peripheral vision. The person who was benching was struggling real hard to get the bar back on the stand and was in real trouble. Without thinking I quickly dropped my Ipod classic on the floor (a 3-4 feet drop on a rubber like gym floor) inorder to help that person. Its a new Ipod, and fortunately it was inside the leather case so there were no damage to the exterior. I picked it up and everything appeared to function normally, but I have a small OCD with new things, and like my stuff in tip-top shape. Does Leather absorb drop shocks? and do you think the ipod classic internally was unharmed? I know I'm being alittle OCD, but words rest a worried soul
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote