View Single Post
Old 2012-07-13, 09:21   Link #256
Ray
Garnet

That was much better than first episode. I was pleasantly surprised to see Chisato not hit Oojima after he groped her. I didn't expect him to kick her off her bed like that, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Lol, I played the dream sequence like 5 times. Especially at around 3:04 when Chisato asks for him to reach out; chib!Chisato is just too darn cute. Bob head to one side, reach out her hands, bob head to other side while closing eyes? Show is gonna kill me with moe overdose lol.
Heh, so I wasn't the only one. I feel like watching it again now.. (and maybe even making an avatar or two..)

Hm, while this episode definitely did ship Chisato with Oojima, I think she may just be central to the plot (her.. dislike(?) of chocolate + the fact that 'chocolate' is in the title of the show'). I think getting Chisato to deal with her chocolate related problem may be what all of the routes have in common in the V/N? (I haven't played it or read any spoilers about it; just simply guessing here)

Having said that, I'd love to see Oojima end up with Chisato.. but.. Satsuki is fine, too. Oh well. If he does end up with Chisato, I'll make sure to comfort Satsuki in her time of sorrow. Dem hips, man. Dem hips.

Did anybody else notice that the underside of Chisato's hair is a little.. green? s:
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote