View Single Post
Old 2012-07-18, 21:53   Link #61
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I think it was around chapter 502 manga that i started to lean strongly toward Tobi= Obito theory. Also to add to that His counters with Kakashi and how he talked to him seemed as if he knew him well imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I thought it was Awesome. I always thought Minato was overrated ( specially) after Tsunade flash back that naruto has surpassed him and Jiraya.

But now It showed us how strong Minato actually was.

He defeated Tobi/Madara so easily and countered Kubi's blast with ease. Imagine Him against Pain. It would probably end so fast ( Of course with Minato winning *_*).

Minato is so much more interesting than Naruto. Plus he seems to be very intelligent. He thinks every think very thoroughly and seems to figure out other people's justsu's very fast. Something Naruto can not do.

Also Tobi's identity came up again. I think there are some hints that he might be Obito. He was acting very familiar with Yondaime ( as if he knew him very well/ As maybe teacher and students know each other? ) as well. So who knows. Tobi might actually not be Madara.
But with this chapter, i think the possibility of of Tobi being Rin is increased too.