View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 08:12   Link #1476
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
He DID consider straight up murdering Klein.
Because Klein was getting in the way of his suicide. Which, yes, is messed up, but not really going to turn him into a full blown villain.

Quote:
Had the Sacred Dragon Alliance not shown he might have.
Or let himself be killed by him.

Quote:
We aren't suppose to agree with his decisions to abandon Klein at the start, nor stay solo for so long.
No, we're not. But the thing is, he doesn't agree with them either.

Quote:
His lying quite unambigiously got the Black Cats killed,
Their recklessness killed them.

Quote:
he admits that he did kill a few of the Laughing Coffins in anger.
In self-defense. Sure, he was angry at the time, but he'd also seen what happened to the suckers who didn't kill.

Quote:
I mean, yeah they were a PK guild but it is indicated that Klein and Asuna who were there too got by without killing their opponents.
We don't know if they killed or not, but according to Asuna, they were only able to survive at all because Kirito fought like he did.

Quote:
And anyway he's not in this to save people or even to escape, he in it to win and be the best at the game.
And yet, he's several times taken the time to help people. Time he could have used to level up.

Quote:
In Novel 9, he admits that he could escape from the situation at any time by killing himself but he doesn't because he wants to beat the game.
He also admits he isn't sure. I wouldn't want to suicide either in those circumstances.

Quote:
He's pretty messed up.
He feels guilty for stupid shit. That doesn't make him a villain.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote