View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 07:37   Link #45
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
You have only watched Madoka. Go watch all of Requiem for Phantom, read Fate/zero and PLAY Saya no Uta, then you can talk.
That really hit a nerve with you, didn't it? Sorry about that. But I fail to see how my comment lacks any sort of validity, not having seen the qualifiers on your list. When my comment can be taken as not applying to those particular series.

Curious, why did you leave off the fact that I watched Fate/Zero, too? Or is the light novel series of Fate/Zero somehow better and different, and you're more of a purist that way? Was a good series, other than the plot hole near the beginning. Koto is the perfect man because he just lost his wife and thus doesn't have anything to wish for? Um, he doesn't want to wish his wife back to life?

Oh, also saw Black Lagoon. Another decent series, though sometimes all the convenient bullet missing and dodging got to me. Still a good series.

Oh wait, I can't have an opinion on what I've seen, until I watch, read, and play everything you demand I do. Duly noted!
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote