View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 12:32   Link #29897
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
Well, that's all really interesting...Any mention of why the marks on Natsuhi's door were also present in EP2?
I can't really say as I can't read it, I'm just watching the picturess. It implied that in Ep 1 Beato decided she couldn't enter due to the charm... but anyway everything focus mostly on Natsuhi so, since in Ep 2 the marks were on that door when Gohda, George and Shannon were killed it's possible the solution will be handed when we'll deal with them...

On the other side it's possible Yasu draw them on the door merely to attract attention on that door and make things look weirder...

It's also showed a letter and its content before Beato and Natsuhi's facedown so it's possible Maria was honest and Natsuhi left in EP 1 after she read a letter... and I wonder if it's possible the gun Natsuhi was using had loaded safe bullets because there's a pic of it with bullets all around superimposed on the pics of Natsuhi pointing the gun. This would make was pretty easy for Beato to win the shootdown but that's just speculation. I can't really asy unless it's translated. Maybe they're just discussing the shootdown or the trick used if there was one.

Last edited by jjblue1; 2012-10-16 at 16:40.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote