View Single Post
Old 2012-08-16, 09:03   Link #259
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
The existence of PK-GUILDS seems like a glaring counter fact to this though?

Actually let me rephrase that. Sure, maybe they don't really think themselves murderers. "It's a freaking game! There is no proof that you'll really die if you're killed (ughh...Shirou will cry if he hears this). You guys are the one who's strange taking it seriously."

As shown with the Silica ep, I'm guessing most people who do PK do it with something similar to above reasoning and not actually wanting to be murderers. BUT, that's actually why the threat of death by PK is actually higher than ever.
I was talking about people hunting Kirito down for being a beater. PK guilds exist, but they surely don't care who's a beater or not. They either don't take the threat of death seriously or they're actual serial killers who enjoy killing people. Neither of those groups would bother to hunt down a high level clearer out of perceived revenge for the deaths of others due to not sharing information.

Also, PK guilds would be incredibly rare. It takes a certain kind of sociopathy to even take the risk of killing someone, regardless of whether or not you personally believe it.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote