View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 23:25   Link #2621
Sphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
That's what I don't really understand: "so that at least a character I like wins." What does it matter whether they "win" or "lose"?
It doesn't matter. But then again, voting in some random moe tournament doesn't matter either. I just do it for fun. I don't put much thought behind it. I only have maybe 3 ultimate favourite girls in this thing, and none of them have made the necklace rounds. So I shouldn't vote in necklace rounds then? I don't see how that's helping ISML grow.

A lot of us are still neutrals. Not our fault the girls we like aren't up there. So we make due. Plus I still like some of the rest anyway, like Eucliwood and Azusa. So while I might have voted for Azusa usually, since there was a split vote, I went with Eu. It's not that big a change for me. The whole point of the necklace round is to test how the voters will vote when there's an imbalance in stat. The results would be very different if all characters were on equal footing. It's better the first way though, since it's supposed to cover performance over the whole period. Just getting into the spirit of things really.