View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 07:10   Link #237
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan
Let's see.. based on episode 9. Kirito unleashed the Dual Wielding Skill which open up another skill... the Star Burst Stream. If anyone other than Kirito has Dual Skill, they can get access to this other skill too...
It does not necessarily mean so. Just make it the prerequisite to get the extra secret skill the same to the one we currently have to even unlock a dual wield skill. This way everyone will be able to dual wield, but the skill Star Burst Stream or any other awesome plot skill will be unique to Kirito alone. It's not really that uncommon in games is it? At the very least, they should've included a single, simple, and passive "Two-Weapons-Style Mastery" skill for everyone.

Anyways, sorry. I'll stay silent about this now, since that's really the only beef I have with this episode. Since this story is based on a game, the gamer in me simply couldn't stay silent with design flaws like this. If a game make even basic dual wielding mastery such an unnecessarily convoluted secret skill, they shouldn't even incorporate it in the first place.