View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 05:58   Link #62
Kennyal

I personally really dislike Chiyu in this series purely over how she treats taku.

The 3 of them were friends when younger, then as they grow up chiyu starts to want to date haru who is not interested as he has such low self esteem so she settles for dating taku.
Then continually goes on and on about wanting to go back to when the 3 of them were just friends, effectively telling taku " lets just be friends" and yet she continues to date him only adding to his confusion.
Its this main reason I dislike chiyu, she continually states she wants to go back to the 3 of them just being friends and yet goes way out of her way to try and make haru into something more than a friend ( often without caring how she hurts taku in the process ).

Shes aware taku has feelings for her and yet:-
-Insists on using a short cable with Haru and not Taku when the 3 network
-References haru as her future husband when taku is in the room
-Spends her evening when becoming a burst linker with Haru and not taku who was her accel world mentor ( I thought inviting someone was meant to create a deep bond according to the series but havent seen anything like that yet between taku and chiyu )
-Lets haru see her naked in the shower.
-Takes off her top and tells haru he can touch her if he wants ( does that sound like something friends do?? ) Im also confused she didnt want haru to tell taku about the shower scene but didnt say a word about the shirt off scene...

So all in all, I dislike Chiyu!