Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 20:31   Link #1312
Midonin
Last Engage

たりたり♪♪ 11 - Diva with the blessed dragon

I wouldn't mind a spinoff of the first few minutes of this episode. The idea of a fantasy adventure sounds like something out of a visual novel, but I'd totally be invested in it. Even more if Wien's input can upgrade his role from "frog" to "Justice Hero". Or, should he bring in FS-0O, both. The first few minutes of this episode were infectiously happy. Wien's props were on the level of the FMCS Premium offered for Fourze. They may be plastic or some variant of plastic, but they look damned good. Wien, PLEX needs your skills!

Taichi's art may be Chinatsu-level, but he's got enough dignity (or lack of balance) to not accept the fee of a sneaking picture of Sawa in exchange for cheating. He may even get beyond Chinatsu level. Up to Roman Saotome level, at the very least. The second half of the episode was... soul-crushing, for lack of a better word. I was hoping that the students would gather around and do a "let's put on a show!" act again to save their school, and they just might, but the idea that no one's fighting against the tide is a little saddening.

Except for Wakana. Once Miss Gloomy, seeing her so happy at the end, infused with the spirit of GanbaPink that she inherited last week, shows how much she's come to love performing on some level. With Wakana and Konatsu's passion combined, nothing can stop them! I'm hoping nothing can stop them. Because that kind of "nothing's-going-to-stop-me" go-getter attitude is what endeared me to this series in the first place.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote