View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 01:17   Link #452
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Hm.. Since I'm not American, I don't have a vested interest in the debate other than my own opinions and sanity, so I hope I don't get yelled at for pointing this out..

But I was just in a store and saw the latest issue of Esquire magazine and there was an article titled "A brutally honest assessment of Obama's Presidency - Obama by the Numbers" and at the risk of everything associated with being "a devil's advocate" I think any rational and reasonable person should read this. It's balanced. The GOP does have a point about some things.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politic...13b77fc53a0aa2
Well you can always find "points" being brought up by both sides.

Honestly all of government is nothing but a circus act to me anymore. I can't side with any candidate/party seriously at this point, although I consider myself a republican. I'm thoroughly convinced at least half of the people involved in government have no freaking idea what they're even doing.

In my mind between Obama and Romeny it is like choosing the lesser of two evils. The country will still be in bad shape and won't improve all that much through whomever's term.

Last edited by GuidoHunter_Toki; 2012-09-15 at 01:43.