Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-18, 00:40   Link #9270
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Wow, seeing the most graphic images from the current version, it is still pretty tame compared to the original draft e.g head phase transition, head forming in abdomen *shudders*.
Well, we did have a "head in abdomen" incident in Needless already, so maybe it's not too shocking, though I'm not sure how the other one looked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
I hope this will stop the guessing of how certain Needless 0 chapters fit into the current storyline as Imai Kami-san said himself that Black Spot and 1.5 are considered alternate timelines or side stories.
Probably won't but these side stories are akin to the one with Blade, Seto, Solva, and Kana. They're not going to fit perfectly in with Needless 1 and Needless 2, but it gives us a general idea about the characters, their setting, and whatnot. I'm sure Imai Kami has already made many changes to Needless 2 from his original manga 15 years ago (eg all the new characters) so it's not like 1.5 is a blueprint for what to expect for 2. But still, people will use it as an reference to provide support to their ideas or whatever to help prove their point.