View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 02:59   Link #83
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
This tells me that there is still important information missing, but clearly you wont let that stop you from declaring this situation a "plot-hole". There are still logical explanations that would make this work. The person who has Nagato's eyes at this point of the flashback might not even be Nagato (though it probably is); and if it is, we don't know the circumstances of how he gave them to him or what Nagato knows. Did he use some sort of seal magic in the eyes or some other kind of weird mind control technique that could be activated later on? We simply don't know yet.

The risks involved here still don't make it a plot-hole. We don't even know if he had someone like a zetsu clone lurking around Nagato as tobi did with Sasuke. Its possible the ninja could have only intervened when absolutely necessary, like on the verge of death(again, as tobi did with Sasuke).
Lets just agree to disagree. As I don't expect Kishi will give us any additional info beyond this. He already did the same thing with Minato, so it wont be to far fetched for him to do it again.