Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 18:36   Link #2153
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
He has until noon the next day, and the train trip didn't seem to be more than a couple hours. Besides, we've seen up to three people be affected, and the entity responsible is a known troll, so leaving the girls alone is just as problematic. If they were really worried, they could've told Aoki to make the trip the next afternoon if he was unaffected.
You'll never know if the train could be delayed for hours. And Aoki probably isn't going to wait another day to get his feelings sorted out, have you seen how fast he wanted to rush back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezzie View Post
What in the world was Aoki doing? Hey I'm gonna go visit my ex to proclaim to her that I fell in love with someone else. What if she still had lingering feelings and was just finally getting over him? He would have just opened a whole bunch of old wounds if that was the case. And even if it wasn't the case, it's still something ridiculous to do to someone. If an ex of mine did that to me, I would think she was a pretty big jerk!

Even if she had lingering feelings, wouldn't it be better to not let her hold on to them? This way, both people know exactly where they stand.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote