View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 16:45   Link #111
firetiger027

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I honestly don't understand Yuuki Kaiji hate at all. Sure he voices a lot of nervous males but it's not like that archetype is bad in itself. It's up to the writers to make it good. He just does his job well (Evidently too well). And it's not like he can't voice cool characters either. There's Walker from Durarara!!, Yo from Deadman Wonderland, the Novelist in Un-Go and Oscar in Lupin III. They may usually be side characters but he can still do them.
Yeah I agree! I probably wouldn't think much of him at all if people weren't always complaining about him but because they do I pay attention to him whenever he has a part. I thought his voice was great in Un-Go and Lupin, he can do really good crazy. Actually I think he sounds a bit like Akira Ishida who is one of my favorite voice actors so because of that I've started to like Kaji a lot more. I just hope this character isn't a whiny type of character, so far it doesn't look like he is but I don't know anything about the novels so I'm just going based off of looks and he looks like a strong character.
firetiger027 is offline   Reply With Quote