View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 19:57   Link #269
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Yeah, everyone in the cast starts out as strangers to the MC, so no childhood friends or little sisters here....
This is true, but there is no doubt in anyone's mind who is being referred to when we talk about the "childhood friend" character. And I like her just as much as I do the whole ill-starred bunch of osananajimi characters, lol.

She (Aoyama Nanami) is played quite well, I think, by Nakatsu Mariko, who is a relative newcomer despite already being 29. She did some TV acting and a bit of seiyuu work in the early 2000s, but has recently had two real anime roles: this and Erika in Ginga-e no Kickoff.

I've read part of the manga, so nothing here is a surprise to me, but it's still quite entertaining. And Kayano Ai's voice is great, even if I'm not enjoying how Matsuoka Yoshitsugu is over-playing the lead. I just hate this silly over-prudishness. But he was probably told how to do it, and things may gradually change.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote