Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 15:47   Link #24268
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Ok this is a conspiracy theory of mine that I have been entertaining for a few years now, but now given the audio tape and the latest developments I think I am more inclined to look at it more seriously, so here it goes:

We all know that the "job creators" have been sitting on a trillion dollars record profit for years now, but instead of using that money and hiring new employees and expanding their businesses, they have been telling everyone that the market is too unstable right now. Therefore, they are waiting until the election when the market climate will become more certain.

My theory is that these guys are incredibly well organized, so much so that they have decided not to touch the mountain of cash they are setting on because they don't want the Obama administration to look good. They know that under a deregulatory environment they stand to make a killing, thus a GOP candidate is just what they are looking for.

But seriously, can these people be that well organized to effectively paralyze the nation's GDP for political gain? I really find it hard to believe, but given the current news on how CEOs are already handing out letters to their employees that they should vote for Romney or else don't blame them when the "anti business Obama administration" policies forces business to cut down on the workforce.

Am I too paranoid now to believe such a thing could be happening?