View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 12:18   Link #639
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Yes, particularly the way he is thinking of Misaki. Leaving the one country official interpretation aside (since we are not allowed to discuss what was actually said in the anime here), Jin's treatment of Misaki is very interesting if stripped of the silly gimmicks. I hope the anime pays more attention there (whether loyally or not to the source material), and not wrap up everything in one episode.
ah that part where Jin said
Spoiler:

that particular scene was discussed before already if you tried to looked at previews post. And the most likely translation is indeed what I put in the spoiler.

Jin is like Sorata too. He tried his best to become worth of Misaki but he failed and now he is just at the sideline being a playboy and making Misaki cry I wish the story will dwell more on this and further the development.

I wonder too if Sorata will become like him. Tried his best but failed but still at least Jin is not quitting yet but his approach towards Misaki is something I don't approve. I don't like it when the girl are getting hurt.

Which makes me question which is better a harem or love triangle.

I can't pick between the two but I prefer the drama of love triangle than harem but maybe it depends on how the story works. But its sad because in the end there will be only one girl. Unless they decide to leave it like that which is I'm not much of a fan of that kind of ending.

I think using SAO as an example is not good since its a web novel turn novel. It has a set story on it already per arc.

While most of the light novel that start have a format that has a good and closure story for first volume. Its not entirely true because there are some works that even in first volume. The second volume and further volume are already mentioned or planned. Its the type of series that are entirely planned as a series and not a one shot with a hit or miss.

And I think Sakurasou isn't the type that is been planned for one shot but a series. The series is just starting so there is more to it and Sorata is just starting to go for his goal. There are more to it. He either fail or succeed.