View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 01:44   Link #200
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
We still need moar Berkut! I won't be happy until I get my hands on a figure of it, which will happen..... eventually. ;_;

Oh, very nice! Your collection just keeps on growing..
Time will tell considering the market is flooding with TE merchandise. Maybe a revoltech for it will be announced by the end of this year.

It'll slow down now that I manage to get the figures that I really wanted to have. Unless the companies starts making figures of the Blood, Wardogs, Schwarzesmarken, Black Knives, and the Valkyries squadron.

Man, if they do release a figure for each A01 members, that'll totally the dedicated fans. Gotta get them all.

EDIT:
lol. I'm so slow. Grevier beat me to it.

So, after finding out that Volks Korea has A3 in their online shop, I contacted Volks USA and asked whether they have plans to add the A3 series in their store. This is the response:
Quote:

Thank you for your interest in the A3 Series!

We are sorry to say that for various reasons, we do not have
any plans to carry the series here at VOLKS USA.

If this should change in the future it will be announced on our
website and blog, so please always watch there for updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

VOLKS USA Web Service Team

VOLKS USA, INC.
386 Beech Ave. Unit B-4
Torrance, CA 90501
What a shame. Could've saved a reasonable amount of money if the figures becomes available here in the states. No proxy fees and the shipping will be cheaper. I guess they'll stick with Dollfies for now.

Images
more images of Koto Yui
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Please don't suck. Please don't suck. Please don't suck. Please don't suck. Please don't suck.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-11-04 at 17:54.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote