View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 10:09   Link #73
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Give Chihayafuru a try. It's about a girl who becomes obsessed with an obscure Japanese card game called karuta, forms a club at school to compete, and strives to become a professional player. (Yes, it has some similarities to Hikaru no Go.) It's very compelling.

I also think you should check out the current Kamisama Hajimemashita ("Kamisama Kiss"). The heroine is a spunky high-school girl who becomes the god of a local shrine. She acquires a bishie fox spirit as her familiar. It's cute and funny with nothing objectionable unless potential human/demon romance is a problem.
Hmm..Chihayafuru sounds good. I've never seen it before myself. Will i enjoy it too?

I am currently watching Kamisama Kiss.The demon-human relationship is not the problem. I'd like to watch it out completely just in case anything inappropriate might show up.

On another note, Shugo Chara was a success after just one episode. Whoo! I asked her to rate it 1-10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best) She rated it as 10! I'm so happy.