View Single Post
Old 2012-11-06, 08:55   Link #701
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
This one scene will probably one to wait for. One girl will surely be sad on this day and I'm sure its Aoyama first.... but what will Sorata do? will he go to see Aoyama but what about Mashiro? drama is being prepared again and I' prepared this time
A good question, and I honestly have no idea. The way I see it, it could go either way. On one hand, Sorata has already promised Mashiro to go with her. If he manages to remember said promise, that's that. Though so far Aoyama hasn't even said she wants him to come, so ...

On the other hand, I could see him forgetting about it (in a typical male lead fashion), or more likely get distracted by immediate circumstances surrounding Aoyama. If she continues pushing herself as she does, I could imagine Aoyama being all unsteady and wobbly on her big day, something which could likely distract Sorata to the point where other things might fly out of his head at the moment, and him choosing to accompany her where she has to go.

Cue a broken promise and all the potential drama, depending on how Mashiro would take it (probably pretty sour). I could see both options happening, but my drama detector has me leaning towards the later

Or the clearly impossible happens and both my guesses land completely out in the left field.