Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 15:38   Link #1008
kuromitsu

I had to miss two weeks due to various reasons, but I've just finished watching the recent episodes, and my reactions, basically:

1) OH MY GOD NEKO IS SO CUTE! Kitteeeehh~

2) Oh, Kurou, Kurou... xD

3) Seri is also pretty awesome, occasionally weirdly shaped boobs aside. As for Saruhiko, I can see pixiv has exploded since ep 5, but frankly I'm just waiting for the eventual reveal about him and Reishi. (There will be one, will there?)

4) While we're on the topic of Reishi and the Sexy Corps, is next week here yet? Also, won't Reishi get a character song? :/ (Can Sugita Tomokazu even sing? I don't think I've heard him sing yet, though if his singing voice is as dead-ringer for Koyasu Takehito as his speaking voice is...)

5) ep 6: aawww Shiro. I think the whole thing about his memories was pretty well-done.

6) The Sexy Corps knows the truth. I'm pretty sure of it. They have a connection to the Gold King, after all, that's highly suspicious in and of itself. (IS NEXT WEEK HERE YET?)

7) I still have no idea why people are complaining about the plot, especially after ep 6. I think it's coming together pretty nicely, and unless you're used to plot-heavy anime that hits you in the face with exposition and keeps explaining everything all the time, I really don't see how the writing in K is worse than most other shows out there. (I mean, there's Trigun for example. Not that I'm saying K is on the same level as Trigun, but even Trigun took 5 episodes to state the very obvious, and even more to get around showing bits and pieces from its plot. And yet I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain about the writing and pacing...)

8) Oh yeah, and about ep 6. Yet again, Kaji Yuuki does his best Ishida Akira impression. xD
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote