View Single Post
Old 2012-11-15, 08:16   Link #448
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That's the London Tower. Meaning that Dovers have finally fallen.
Actually Dover to London fell once back in the 80s, and was reclaimed by the Euro forces. At the time Ifriede joined they had reclaimed the UK, and was actively guarding the borders using Dover as a base.

If I'm not wrong, that scene was from one of the stories in Eurofront where the BETA emerged from underground bypassing Dover invading London, and the Cerberus platoon was sortied to fight back against the invasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Yet again Yuuko abusing her troll power .... every time i see Akane in that costume..... scratches my head ... The other looks great ... what the timeline on adoration ? I guess its before oct 22 2001 right?
Ku Ku Ku... I shall just leave this part of the description of the Type-A battle fatigues then...
Quote:
Silvio acknowledges that for Yuuko to come up with this she is a real genius. As his glaze on the hemline pasts that of the Brazilian bikini, he quickly looks back, thinking that apart from Brazil, the world is surely to accept the Type-A battle dress, and that the morale on the frontlines would be sure to raise as well. Yuuko gives a small laugh, saying she is glad he likes it, since “how many times was Marimo used until the design was perfected.
As for timeline, in duty lost arcadia the euro front, Ifriede joins in 2000 Jan, and Adoration takes place around the middle of the year. Not sure when the London battle takes place, until EuroFront VN comes out.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-11-15 at 08:40.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote