View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 02:10   Link #3429
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Finally convinced myself to pick up WWE '13, even though I completely dropped the show way back in 2006. Guess the whole "Re-live the Attitude Era" thing got me. Anyway.... played through Attitude Era Mode (probably enjoyed the Stone Cold chapter the most, not sure why..... he wasn't exactly my favourite wrestler back in the day). The whole "put Road Dogg through a table as Y2J to get yourself DQ'd in 4 minutes or less using a powerbomb as a special took waaaaaaaaay more time than it should've.... damn table physics. It's weird to say, but when I was playing through Attitude Era, I had compleeeetely forgotten that the current roster is in the game, only reminded when I went back to the prior menu and heard "Cult of Personality". All in all, I'm enjoying it more than WWE '12, but I still gotta say my personal favourite wrestling game to date is still WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007.

360: Got back around to Mass Effect, put it off to try out Halo 4 (no comment). I really do enjoy the exploring the universe thing, driving around on un-inhabited planets, Scavenging resources from planets, astroids, etc.... alittle dissapointed that they took alot of that out in 2 from what I've heard.

3DS: Still playing through Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, taking alittle longer than it should..... maybe I should stop switching between this and Paper Mario: Sticker Star until I actually finish something~